Get a quote and receive a free emergency kit
Though the current hurricane season is about to end, it’s never too late to get an emergency kit. Our friends at Farmers Insurance Hawaii are offering the below for all UHPA members. The link to your keycode referenced in the offer is available to you only via our member-only Google Drive (view content access instructions). If you’re not a member, signup is quick and easy via our online form.
Message from Farmers Insurance Hawaii:
From the Farmers Insurance Hawaii ohana to yours, we care about your safety and are providing emergency preparedness kits for hurricane season. Visit Farmers Insurance Hawaii for an auto insurance quote at our Honolulu, Hilo, Kona, Kahului, or Lihue offices and receive one free emergency kit. Be sure to include the UHPA keycode (available for members only on this page) – to receive your UHPA member discount.
1) Quote promotion valid through November 29, 2019 or while supplies last.
2) Must mention the promotion at time of quote. One emergency kit per household per completed quote. For existing policyholders, one emergency kit per household per policy will be provided while supplies last.
3) To participate, visit Farmers Hawaii’s Honolulu, Hilo, Kona, Kahului, or Lihue office to request an auto insurance quote. Honolulu: 500 Ala Moana Blvd. Tower 6, 5th Floor between 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. Hilo: 111 E Puainako St, Hilo, HI 96720 at Prince Kuhio Plaza, between 9am-6pm Monday-Saturday. Kona: Walmart 75-1015 Henry St. Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 between 9:00am-6:00pm Monday-Friday. Kahului: Walmart 101 Pakaula Street, Kahului, HI 96732 between 9:00am-6:00pm Monday-Saturday. Lihue: 3016 Umi Street #1, Lihue, HI 96766 between 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. Upon quote completion, customer will receive one emergency kit.
4) For Hawaii residents 18 years or older only.
5) Employees of Farmers Insurance Group of Companies are not eligible.
6) Cannot be combined with any other offers.
7) Some restrictions apply.