How to Join

Contact Us

Contract Ask


Losing EUTF Health Coverage in Summer 2014

Employees separating from UH and losing Employer-Union Health Benefits Trust Fund (EUTF) health coverage have the following options:

  • Enroll in EUTF COBRA Continuation Health Coverage
  • Purchase health coverage through individual health providers (e.g., HMSA, Kaiser, etc), or
  • Purchase an individual plan through the Hawai‘i Health Connector.  Additional information may be found on the Hawai‘i Health Connector website at, or by contacting the Health Connector Consumer Support at 877-628-5076 or individual health providers.  Individuals may also contact the EUTF for COBRA information at 586-7390 (Oahu) or toll free at 1-800-295-0089, or by e-mailing questions to