Reminders on the Pre-Tax Transportation Benefits Program:
- Employees wishing to cancel their June 2010 bus pass must submit the cancellation form to their personnel representative by April 22, 2010.
- Employees canceling their bus pass in June and wishing to reenroll in August must complete a new enrollment form during the Transportation Program Open Enrollment scheduled for May – June 2010. The enrollment form may be submitted with the cancellation form in April, or during the Open Enrollment period. More information on the Open Enrollment will be available soon.
- Effective July 1, 2010, TheBus Company will be increasing the price of the monthly bus pass from $50 to $60. Employees wishing to cancel their July 2010 bus pass must submit the cancellation form to their personnel representative between May 1, 2010 and May 21, 2010.
- Once an employee cancels his/her bus pass enrollment, he/she may only reenroll during Open Enrollment.
- New employees have 60 days from the date of hire to enroll in the bus pass program.
- Employees already enrolled in the bus pass program need not re-enroll each year. Participation will continue in the program unless the employee requests a cancellation.
Copies of the participant guide, flyer, processing schedule, and enrollment instructions are available at the OHR website.
Should you have any questions, please call Clifford Shinchi, Human Resources Specialist, at 956-8607.