Create a Faculty Meetup and we’ll help promote it
UHPA encourages all members to organize social events that encourage fellow colleagues to increase engagement with one another.
If you have a favorite event that you believe other UHPA members would find valuable, we can assist its promotion by publishing the details to Facebook, Twitter. our website and newsletter (which is sent to all UHPA members). Follow these steps to publicize your meetup!
General guidelines and process on UHPA Faculty Meetups
- YOU: Plan out your Faculty Meetup well in advance.
- UHPA’s newsletter is sent out at the end of every month and will be your key promotional vehicle.
- We recommend (though not require) that you review the event idea with your UHPA Faculty Rep and get some feedback.
- YOU: Fill out the form below with the information we will use publicize your Meetup. We recommend you use a free online tool such as Eventbrite or Meetup to help manage invitations and RSVP (if needed)
- UHPA: We will review your submission and if the event is congruent with UHPA values, your event will be published on our website home page and included in our upcoming newsletter. Please note the following:
- UHPA does not financially support social events.
- A disclaimer will be published on the web page making it clear that this is a member-driven event and UHPA neither endorses nor is responsible in any way for this event.