Dear Governor Ige,

I am a Full Professor at Kauai CC. After working for the Univ. of Hawaii full-time for more than 15 years I still have difficulty making ends meet. I should also say I have a Ph.D. and am sure I could make a lot more money, particularly in terms of/relation to the cost of living, teaching elsewhere. I hope the state will choose to show some respect for my years of service in real monetary compensation.

R. R.