UHPA, via our partners at HomeStreet Bank, are excited to present “Home Buyer Confidence” on April 5, 2017 at Manoa Campus Center 307, from 11:55am-1pm. There is no cost to attend and this is for UHPA members only. Light lunch and refreshments will be provided, courtesy HomeStreet Bank.
Why should you attend?
Are you worried about rising interest rates in 2017? Prepare for what’s next by getting the most pertinent and current home purchase information.
Empower yourself by understanding key mortgage factors that allow you to purchase real estate.
Confidence and peace of mind are critical when you are about to make the largest financial decision of your life. You will get exposure to simple tips directly from a mortgage lender to help you move forward with your home purchase.
You might save a lot on your mortgage
UHPA members have demonstrably saved thousands of dollars with using the HomeStreet Bank programs. In 2016 alone, there were 6 loans made to UHPA members with a total savings of $10,684. Over the life of the program, savings have totaled $144,343.
What you will learn:
- How to build your down payment
- Loan program availability based on your financial situation
- How mortgage rates affect your monthly affordability
- How to prepare and compete: Prequalification vs. PreApproval
- What lenders look for in different property types like Single Family with Accessory Dwellings, condos, multi-unit
- Role of your mortgage lender and loan officer
- Saving for down payment
- Loan program availability
- Mortgage payment affordability strategies
- Preparing to compete in the real estate marketplace
- Property red flags
Seating is limited! Reserve your seat and lunch now.
Campus Center room 307 has a finite number of seats and we anticipate this seminar will be very popular. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis and must be reserved in advance so if you plan on attending please do so immediately.