The University of Hawai‘i Professional Assembly (UHPA) is seeking an Executive Director to guide the union forward through the dynamic changes and challenges facing higher education.
The Executive Director will provide leadership to the Board of Directors and oversee the collective bargaining process, contract enforcement, and serve the exclusive bargaining unit of more than 3,000 faculty within the University of Hawai‘i System. Candidates must be able to successfully work in the diverse, unique, and complex culture of higher education in Hawai‘i, and navigate among the various labor and education stakeholders at the local and national levels.
- Our dedicated Executive Director Search page will hold all published content regarding this search.
- You will find documents such as Responsibilities and Qualifications of the UHPA Executive Director.
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- The starting date is negotiable, but no later than November 2019.
- Applications will be reviewed beginning August 1, 2019, and continue until the position is filled.
- Applicants must submit a current resume, completed questionnaire, a statement explaining their ability and experience in meeting the stated expectations for the position, and the names and contact information for three professional references.
- Submit application materials to email@example.com by July 29, 2019