The UHPA Board of Directors has a designated Political Endorsement Committee, composed of faculty from various UH campuses, to review state legislative candidate positions and conduct interviews with candidates to formulate endorsement decisions.
It is important to note that UHPA did not make endorsements in all races.
The Political Endorsement Committee pulled no punches and asked pointed questions in different categories:
- Reinstating tenured positions
- Affordable housing for younger faculty
- Pension and healthcare contributions
- Collective bargaining rights
Dates: Saturdays – September 27 & October 25, 2014
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Location: Royal State Insurance, Conference Room (819 S. Beretania St., Ewa side of Ward Avenue, just before HPD)
Ample free parking is available. No cost to you. Lunch & refreshments provided.
THE SEMINAR WILL COVER:
- What is long term care, the cost, and issues to consider in planning for care.
- What government programs are available.
- How long term care insurance is designed.
- Alternatives to traditional long term care insurance.
Contact Royal State Insurance at 539-1600 ext. 0 to make reservations.